Personnel & Administrative Services
Visit our COVID-19 Information & Resources page for details on how MVSD is addressing the pandemic.
The department of Administrative Services is under the direction of Assistant Superintendent Jeremy Currier, and oversees all areas related to personnel (human resources), school safety, energy management, maintenance & operations, and facilities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CERTIFICATED SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS:
Mountain View School District currently has openings for Certificated Substitutes. You can apply online through Edjoin.org. The daily rate for substitute teachers is $155. Half-day assignments are paid at a rate of $80. Long-term assignments of 21 full-days or more are paid at a daily rate of $175.
Additionally, MVSD offers a Certificated Substitute Stipend Program that seeks to recognize and incentivize the commitment and ongoing contributions of our Certificated Substitutes. The program works as follows:
- After substituting for 50 days in our district, substitutes will receive a $1,000 stipend
- After substituting for 100 days in our district, substitutes will receive an additional $1,100 stipend
- After substituting for 150 days in our district, substitutes will receive an additional $1,200 stipend
- Substitute days do not need to be consecutive, but would need to fall within the designated school year
- The program resets annually (each school year)
For more information on how to become a Certificated Substitute for MVSD, please contact Human Resources by phone at (909) 947-2205 or via email at HR@MVSDK8,org.
How do I apply for a job?
All our job postings are on EdJoin here. Only positions for which we are currently recruiting will be listed. We do not accept paper resumes or applications. More details on employment can be found on our Personnel page.
Where can I find a form?
All District forms, including those for current employees and prospective student-teachers/observers, can be found here.
What are your current rates for developer fees?
You can find current fees, as well as the active School Fees Needs Analysis report on our Facilities page. For more information on paying school fees, contact Dulce at (909) 947-2205.
How do I file a complaint?
Complaints regarding facilities, textbooks, or teacher misassignments are governed by Education Code Section 35186.
- Williams Policies & Procedures
- Williams Classroom Notice (English / Spanish)
For complaints related to harassment/discrimination, view the District's Title IX Notification page or view the following Uniform Complaint Procedure (UCP) documents:
- UCP Annual Notification (English / Spanish)
- UCP Board Action July 18, 2016
- Complaint Reporting Form (English / Spanish)